Saturday, May 14, 2011

selesai....mungkin.....adekah?


for certain things that happen in our life...
we rather blame others than our own self....
we keep hiding in the past..
keep asking that why it has to be you....
keep saying that life does not fair...
that actually you do not know,
 you is the one who make your life complicated...

why it has to be like that....? 
because you don't know 
to whom you should seek....
to whom you should believe...
to whom you should give your heart to....

as i went through everything ..
i mean..all the crazy things that happened in my life lately..
[eh..sape tau aku de masalah..?ngaa~]
i realized that...He always with me..
every time i needed Him i just called His name in my pray in tears..
i believed that..
 He listened to my helpless voices...
though i could not see Him..
i know He's there for me...

i gave my heart  to Him
that i should do it long time ago...

now i know...
He loves me...






Ku minta dariNya peneman untuk mengubat hati.
diberiNya kawan-kawan yang ceria di sisi
Alhamdulillah...


epadzz : : hehehehe...mungkinkah ini sindrom exam...

No comments: