Sunday, January 5, 2014

They know me well, I guess.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I am welcoming this new year 2014 with all praises to Allah. Alhamdulillah. Thanks for giving me this precious chance to still alive and repent myself. Astaghfirullah for my past and I do hope that I won't repeat the same mistakes and sins again. Even if I did it again unconsciously, I will always beg you Ya Allah to forgive me..Have mercy upon me ya Muqallibal Quluub.

Today, on the first day of the second week of  my new semester I've got kind a quite tough task to do. I am the lucky one to get the responsibility to divide my classmate into groups according to their characteristics. How am I going to divide them? I really have a headache right now and I am now facing my hard time. You know, aku serba salah actually. Hahaha.

Here, I have eighteen pieces of paper written on them the characteristics of my classmates including mine. Everybody in our classroom got chances to write anything about anyone. I guess I am very lucky to get the opportunity to read every each of the paper. Wakaka. Some may get hurt with the words written and some may get surprised by the unpredictable things written about them. This is one of the best ways to know ourselves in the eyes of other people. More ever, we have been together for a long time and we know each other very well.

These are what I wrote on the paper about myself:

1) kind hearted :P
2) a patience person
3) try my hard to see the good in other people
4) cling onto things too long
5) can't handle big things (problem)
6) delay work

And let us see what they think about me..ehehe


ok now, let me check...

1) talkative - yes, but with ones whom close to me only.
2) funny - yeah maybe.
3) tolerate - absolutely, I can tolerate to the maximum level.
4) hardworking - hahaha..they said. I don't think I am a hardworking person.
5) polite - hahaha..I can be rude as well. situations will decide.
6) easy going - to ones whom close to me only
7) imaginative - I can't without partner in action..haha
8) soft hearted - only those who really close to me can tell me this and I really want to know who wrote this..hehe
9) naughty - sometimes..haha.
10) creative - like Mr. Is said before, I have a lot of ideas but I am not good in delivering what I have in mind.
11) kind - hahaha...I think I am.
12) childish but matured in silent - I can't argue no more. haha 
13) old - hish..not too old for you guys.
14) my soulmate and my top ten - only she knows what she means..haha
15) miss capable - not in everything
16)  the last one is a very touching THANK YOU NOTE. 

Hahaha..

I hope that I will stay good in their eyes..

GTG.. till next time..


No comments: