Monday, February 17, 2014

Berdikari


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

This is the fourth week of my third phase practicum. Time flies so fast and life has got so busy day by day.  Yeahh.. Semua housemate sekarang dah duk jauh-jauh.  Like it or not , I have to do all things on my own and alone. Yeah.. Berdikari.. Maka terhasillah satu ciptaan sendiri yang aku rasa agak awesome lah setakat ini hasil dari diri sendri. Hahaha..

Last week, I wanted to teach them a poem entitled WOODPECKER. Rasa nak pecah kepala fikir an interesting set induction to attract their attentions. Biasanya kalo tulis lesson plan memang akan stuck berjam2 dekat stage set induction. Tu la part aku paling tak suka pasal writing lesson plans.. While lying  on the bed (bed lah sangat..tilam nipis sudah..haha) tetiba, dengan pertolongan Allah swt I've got an idea. What about wearing a mask while reciting the poem? My brain generated the idea..

Ok. A woodpecker mask. I get upset with my brain. Why brain? Why you so slow? That was at 10.00 pm. Where could I get the mask? Most of the shops around here closed at 10.

Then, aku terjumpa topeng ultraman ni on my book shelf. hahaha. Topeng ni aku pakai masa dinner hari tu and won the tittle as Ms. Bean.


Without wasting any time....




What do you think? haha..


ok. i've gotta go. 
class at 10.45..
10 minutes to go..
time to prepare.
see u again for the next invention..wahaha.. :P


1 comment:

Ms. Dot said...

fuyooohhh!!!kelas kau pah!!!