Saturday, December 31, 2016

I'll keep it here.

Life is not always turn out to be as what we wanted. I prayed hard to be someone's special though he rejected me so MANY TIMES since few years ago. My rebellious heart never stopped to hate him for what he had started. I never lived peacefully since the day he dumbed me with a silly excuse. I lived a bitter life then. I never believe in love anymore.

A few approached. I let them down for I don't want to get hurt anymore. Then, i stumbled upon this saying, "The first to forgive is the strongest and the first to forget is the happiest."
It's never easy peeps. You know why? Because the decision to forget never came honestly from my heart. It was my mind. I was fooled. I never forget. I taught I have moved on but have not.

I gave up. Then, came a night. The most tiring night in my life. The night when my heart could no longer bare the stupidity of my own self. Yes, the stupid me. Before my eyes closed that night, I pray to the Almighty, the Creator of my heart. "O Allah, I don't want this anymore. Save me. I can't stand to live like this. You know what is in my heart. I beg for your mercy." Then I fell asleep.

To be continued maybe next year. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments: